UNCG Police

A community resource that cares about your safety and security.

In June 2018 the UNCG Police answered 727 calls for service; to include safety walks, welfare checks, suspicious activity and fire alarms but also included 4 disturbances, 4 animal related calls, 1 narcotics violation, 3 hit and runs, and, 1 discharge of firearms. The officer made 38 arrests; mostly for driving while impaired and possession of marijuana but this also includes 1 possession of firearm by felon, 1 injury to personal property, 3 open container in vehicle, and 9 orders for arrest.

1. I was just looking for this info for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative web sites in top of the list. Usually the top web sites are full of garbage.

2. Usually I don’t read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

3. I precisely wanted to say thanks once again. I do not know the things that I would’ve gone through in the absence of these tips and hints contributed by you concerning my area of interest. This has been an absolute depressing difficulty in my circumstances, but taking a look at your professional approach you solved it made me to leap over joy. Extremely happy for this work and in addition pray you realize what a great job your are undertaking training men and women all through a web site. Probably you have never got to know all of us.

4. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

5. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

6. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!

7. You could definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

8. I do enjoy the way you have presented this specific concern and it really does provide us some fodder for thought. However, coming from what precisely I have observed, I simply wish when the feed-back pile on that folks continue to be on issue and in no way start upon a tirade involving some other news of the day. All the same, thank you for this superb piece and though I do not necessarily agree with this in totality, I value the perspective.

9. whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, lots of people are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.

10. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
    months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any
    solutions to prevent hackers?

11. Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.

Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

12. Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
    subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thank you!

13. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.

I must say that you’ve done a excellent job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox.
    Outstanding Blog!

14. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as
    I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the exact
    same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

15. When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added
    I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

16. I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to
    see this webpage on regular basis to get updated from newest reports.

17. “What i do not understood is if truth be told how you’re no longer really a lot more smartly-preferred than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in relation to this topic, made me personally believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times deal with it up!”

18. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your
    own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do
    you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

19. Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read. Many thanks
    for sharing!

20. Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to present something again and aid others like you aided me.

21. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting,
    and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is
    something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

22. I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using?
    I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog
    and I would like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any recommendations?

23. I’m really loving the theme/design of your website. Do
    you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

24. May I just say what a relief to discover somebody who really knows what they’re discussing on the web.
    You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More and more people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story.
    It’s surprising you are not more popular because you definitely possess the
    gift.