UNCG Police has been chosen, along with Greensboro Police (GPD) and North Carolina A&T Police (NCA&T PD), to participate in the Watch For Me NC campaign. Watch For Me NC is a statewide pedestrian and bicycle safety campaign. It primarily focuses on crosswalks but also deals with bicycle and motor vehicle laws.
September 22 through November 2, UNCG PD along with GPD and NCA&T PD will conduct a two week crosswalk initiative for Watch For Me NC. The initiative will predominantly be educating the public on the safety of crosswalks and bicycle safety.
We at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro Police Department believe that in stating our mission, we define our purpose and the values that we collectively hold as an organization.
To provide proactive, professional law enforcement services to the community in support of the university's mission.
- Integrity- We are honest and ethical in our personal and professional lives.
- Compassion- We have compassion for those we serve and for each other.
- Fairness- Our actions are free from favoritism or bias, respecting the dignity and worth of every person.
- Accountability- We expect to be held responsible for our actions and responsibilities by the public and our fellow employees.
- Excellence- What we do everyday will demonstrate our commitment to performing at our very best.
To be the leading campus law enforcement agency in the nation.