The University of North Carolina at Greensboro Police Department employees believe that in stating our mission, we define our purpose and the values that we collectively hold as an organization.
To provide proactive, professional law enforcement services to the community in support of the university's mission.
To be the leading campus law enforcement agency in the nation.
- Integrity- We are honest and ethical in our personal and professional lives.
- Fairness- Our actions are free from favoritism or bias, respecting the dignity and worth of every person.
- Accountability- We expect to be held responsible for our actions and responsibilities by the public and our fellow employees.
- Compassion- We have compassion for those we serve and for each other.
- Excellence- What we do everyday will demonstrate our commitment to performing at our very best.